READERS AND WRITERS: YOU BELONG HERE
If you’re visiting us here at the Well, we want you to know that YOU BELONG. You belong right here with us, and I want to sincerely thank you for reading. And if you’re already writing here, thank you for replenishing us with your words and His water.
FOR THE WRITERS:
If you love to share faith and would like us to consider your writing for a future feature post, please send us a request with your selected post. If it fits the heart of this site and the current need, we’ll get back with you to request the following.
WHAT WE ASK:
- 500-700 word maximum
- In devotional format or story style
- Include your bio (in third person) and a headshot; bio to be 50-60 words.
- Include a teaser post on your website that links to your featured post.
- Please share the post link from our site across all of your social media channels.
- Thank you for joining hands and hearts here at the Well–where faith IS better shared!
I like to write. Why do I write? Kind of hard to say, but I’ll go straight from the hard part and hit straight to the heart part. It’s about that daughter part. What this daughter misses most about her mama are the encouraging words. So I’m just here leaving a legacy of love and words to mine. For them, for me, and for anyone else who could use the same. Sitting at the well. As I simply write out life and fight out fears in the light of His Word.
Latest posts by Christie Hughes (see all)
- YOUR WORDS MATTER—Sharing the POWER OF WORDS and the GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP - August 11, 2016
- The ABC’s and 123’s of God’s Love - August 5, 2016
- THE RETELLING: FACING THE FEAR OF SHARING JESUS IN WORDS - July 29, 2016